A lot of newbie real estate investors will try to save some money and manage their properties themselves. If there are only one or two properties they are managing, then it can be totally doable. Of course, they will have to overcome that realization that even being on call regarding just one property can turn into a full-time job in and of itself. There will be those middle of the night calls about water leaks and clogged toilets, as well as the constant maintenance and upkeep that needs to be done to protect their investment.
This is why most veteran investors will leave it to the pros, which means trying to find the very best Las Vegas rental property management company. These investors quickly discover that if they find the right company, the fees for their services are well worth the time and trouble in the long run.
But how do you find the very best in the business? Going off online reviews is great, but who knows how many of those reviews are real, and how many of the bad reviews are just people complaining about unrealistic expectations?
Online Reviews and Their Authenticity
In marketing online reviews are important due to a staple of marketing called social proof. This idea in the marketing field is used to show evidence that other people have purchased the good or service and found value in their investment. When potential buyers of a good or service see that others have found value in the product or service, they will be much more likely to make the investment. Social proof is also why word-of-mouth is, and always will be, the very best referral source as well.
Social proof is why a lot of potential customers will only look at the reviews of a company when deciding which one to call. In fact, a lot of people will decide which company really is the best Las Vegas rental property management company based on reviews alone.
The problem with this is just anyone can leave a review, customer or not. Companies can have all of their friends and relatives leave fake reviews on their business profile and nobody would know the difference. On the other hand, people will hire a company with completely unrealistic expectations regarding that company’s services. Then, when those ridiculous expectations are not met, they take to the internet to vent their frustrations in a review that does not do the company any justice at all.
The Guarantees Say It All
When it comes to finding the very best Las Vegas rental property management company, we have discovered that it might be best to take online reviews with a grain of salt. Here at The Rental Lister, we say that while having perfect 5 stars on Google, just for the record.
When trying to find the best property manager for your investment, your best bet is to look at the “guarantees” that the prospective company is offering. These guarantees protect you as the client, as well as protecting your investment.
While we can’t speak for any other property management companies, here is a list of our guarantees:
- 21-day Leasing Guarantee. If your property is unleased when you hire us, and we are unable to lease it within 21 days, we offer our first 2 months of management completely free.
- Money Back Guarantee. If after a full three months (90 days) of using our service, you are not completely happy, we will nullify your contract as well as return all of the money you have paid us in our fees.
- Repair Notification. Whenever there is an issue with your property that needs repair, we will immediately send you an email notification.
- Tenant Screening and Evictions. We pride ourselves on our thorough tenant screening process. However, if at any time that an eviction needs to happen, we will cover all the court costs and filing fees associated with the eviction process.
- Pet Guarantee. If your property allows pets, here at The Rental Lister, we promise that any damage caused by the pets, outside of normal property wear and tear, will be covered by us, up to $1000. However, this guarantee excludes Service/Comfort Animals per Fair Housing Guidelines.
- Vendor and Contractor Guarantee. We promise that everyone that we hire to work on your property will be experienced and licensed contractors. This will ensure that any repairs that are made are done right the first time.
- Manager Company Switch Guarantee. We promise that when you switch from one management company to ours, we will do the work for you. Also, if your previous management company does not waive their termination fees, we will reduce our initial fee to cover the financial burden.
- Our Termination Fee and Management Fee Guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not happy with our work, we will waive our termination fee. Also, if you find another property manager offers you a lower fee for equal services, we will match it as long as the fee isn’t in addition to their base fee.
The Rental Lister is the Best Las Vegas Rental Property Management Company
If these guarantees aren’t enough to convince you that we are simply the best Las Vegas Property Management Company, then the only way to know for sure is to give us a call. We are always happy to sit down with you and discuss all of these guarantees with you in detail. We are always on staff to answer any questions that you might have, so don’t wait, call us today!